Updated: VEO are hosting a rescheduled session due to the problems with this mornings “connection”
New session click here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/375990694
A2K Technologies in conjunction with M-SIX, are pleased to extend this personal invitation to attend a group presentation of the VEO platform.
This Webinar is a re-schedule for those that were unable to attend / login to the Goto Meeting hosted earlier today. We apologise for any inconvenience for those that were unable to join.
Due to the overwhelming interest in the technology and in an effort to provide as many as possible interested parties, with the chance for a physical presentation – we are offering this group presentation.
Phil Read from M-SIX will be delivering the presentation from the USA, and is courteously doing it after hours to allow us to cover the time-zones in ANZ.
Presentation time: depending on your location.
Friday 8th March – Aust.
- Perth – 08:00am
- Brisbane – 10:00am
- Sydney / Melb – 11:00am
- Auckland – 1pm
- Charlotte – 7pm Thursday 7th
- Portland – 4pm Thursday 7th
Duration: ~1.5 hour incl question time.
Agenda: Practical demonstration of the VEO platform and understanding its application in Design, Engineering, Construction and into FM.
Audio: Please mute your line during the call.
Questions: Please note your questions during the presentation and we will either respond live or work through them at the end of the presentation.
I hope you are able to join us and thank you in advance for making the time
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
The cloud-based VEO platform (it can be deployed from VEO’s cloud servers, from ‘private clouds’, or as an on-premise toolset) supports several visualisation and collaboration applications that can be used in the design, construction, and operation of buildings and other assets. At one time, each tool had its own name (though these no longer appear to be used), but they neatly summarised the envisaged functionality (with strong caveats that some functionality isn’t yet fully formed):
- VEO Lux for navigation and visualisation – VEO currently supports Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, with Graphisoft and other formats to be supported “in the near future”, and can deliver photo-realistic images but not animations.
- VEO Logic for coordination and validation – though its clash detection “functionality may not match that of your existing coordination application”
- VEO Time for scheduling and sequencing – again, its functionality “is not yet capable of supporting all the needs of construction project management scheduling”
- VEO Archive – a model-linked document library – “VEO won’t replace a document management solution that provides document release management with configurable workflow tools” (so early partner Newforma retains value, as could other document collaboration solutions – though much will depend on the integrations achieved between them and VEO; a thought: could SaaS firms license VEO and offer it as part of their hosted solution?)
- VEO Track for asset tracking
- VEO Pulse, providing real-time sensor data