AAM are hiring!
High Definition Survey Operations Manager
Location: Hawthorn East, VIC
- Permanent role
- Utilise your people management skills
- Hawthorn East location
We are currently seeking a High Definition Survey Operations Manager to work in our Melbourne office. You will be responsible for the management of the High Definition Survey operations, including resource coordination, project execution and administration, project safety and performance, development of field/survey and production staff, Quality Assurance and project efficiency of HDS projects.
What you will do:
- Administer HDS Projects by:
- Complete, Coordinate and Manage HDS projects from Field Work to Product Delivery
- Ensure the Field Survey and Production Staff are equipped and briefed for each HDS project
- Liaise with HDS Business Development and BIM Coordinator for resource management of BIM Product Delivery
- Ensure information is passed accurately, efficiently and effectively to and between Field and Production Staff
- Provide feedback for Staff and Business Development Manager regarding output and input to product delivery
- Liaising with Field/Production Staff and Business Development to develop best practice technical solutions
- Preparing project and work instructions for HDS Projects
- Controlling and monitoring project timelines and budgets on HDS Projects
- Consult and advise Business Development, Operations and Clients on HDS related issues
- Liaising with Account Management and Business Development staff to provide best practice technical advice on project design and delivery
- Liaise with clients on project technical issues
- Support the Demonstration of Capability of HDS through industry forums and at meetings
- Manage the day-to-day coordination and mobilisation and demobilisation of personnel, vehicles, equipment, third party contractors and management systems for field surveys
- Coordinate and complete field acquisition and surveying, as well as production of survey plans, information models and digital data
What you will have:
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of High Definition survey best practice
- Project administration including scheduling, resource management and cost controls
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in people management
Travel to work at other AAM offices or client sites will be expected
AAM is a leading spatial information technology provider. Our exceptional capabilities include business mapping, asset information, geographic system (GIS) projects and enterprise solutions, and location-based services are sought after internationally. We have over 500 employees working in a professional, supportive and flexible environment.
If you want to join the team, please send your resume along with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality assured. Please note: only successful short listed applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: 26 June 2014
Applications close: 10 July 2014