We are looking to expand our High Definition Survey (HDS) team with the addition of a High-Definition Survey Specialist. This role will work with the existing team in providing deliverables to clients from Laser Scanning data, working predominately in the Office Product Delivery Team.
Our High Definition Survey team extract, convert and present 3D models and survey information for our clients, and typically need to be the conduit for conveying complex spatial information in easy to interpret forms.
You will be working in an office based product delivery environment where your hours are flexible.
What you will do …
- Create models and CAD plans from point cloud data in Revit, Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Civil3D and AutoPLANT; as well as ProjectWise, Aconex and Microsoft Office Document Control.
- You will be involved in an emerging market, focusing on providing solutions to all AAM’s broad base of clientele, including Architects, Engineers, Developers and Project Managers and providing solutions for industries like Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining Infrastructure, Road & Rail and various levels of Government.
What you will have …
- Bachelor degree in Surveying, Geomatic Engineering or Planning and Design
- Engineering Surveying and Building Information Modelling experience preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years experience in TLS data capture and modelling
- Knowledge of office products, Optech and Leica software, Microstation, ArcGIS, K2Vi and CAD modelling software would be desirable.
- The ability to multitask and work independently
AAM is Australia’s leading digital mapping provider offering High-Definition Surveying Solutions. With offices based in Australia, Asia and South Africa, AAM is involved in the most leading edge geospatial projects across the globe. We have over 500 employees working in a supportive and flexible environment.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@aamgroup.com
- Please note: We are not accepting applications via recruitment agencies for this role
- Only successful short listed candidates will be contacted