BDO Sponsor Bentley launch their inaugural “Bentley Advantage” conference in Brisbane, Australia. For those of you for whom BIM still means more then Revit+Navisworks, get along to this event on November 14th.
The Premiere Event for Infrastructure and BIM
Practitioners in Australia
Date: 14th November, 2013
Venue: Brisbane Convention Centre
Bentley Systems is delighted to host the inaugural Bentley Advantage Conference, being held in Brisbane this November. As well as technology presentations, witness a keynote speech from Bhupinder Singh, Senior Vice President, Bentley Software, as he tracks the advancements our development teams are making across the Bentley product portfolio. This is sure to be a presentation not to be missed.
Learn from our senior technology experts as they highlight new functionality in the Bentley toolsets that you use in your business. Meet with your peers in the industry and attend our Bentley Live Zone, where you can make specific requests for a product demonstration or perhaps simply ask about a problem or a challenge you currently face.
The plenary session in the morning focuses on MicroStation, the Bentley collaboration tools, and the roadmaps for the future. After lunch, you may then attend one or more of the specific infrastructure tracks, including:
Innovations in Plant and Structural Technologies:
- Learn how you can leverage the latest technology to design and deliver more efficient and cost-effective plants.
- Learn how to gain true value from your engineering data by making it intelligent to improve operational safety and efficiency.
- Discover technology to assist with asset optimisation for mine sites, process plants, and rail infrastructure.
Innovations in Building and Structural Technologies:
- Learn how to model with total freedom to rapidly create buildings of virtually any size, complexity, or form, limited only by your imagination.
- Discover how to seamlessly deliver high-performance designs and coordinate across disciplines with shared workflows for: architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical.
- Leverage the best available resources quickly, regardless of geography or team size, and enable integrated project delivery.
Innovations in Transportation Technologies:
- Learn how new OpenRoads technology advances what’s possible in road design through the use of industry-leading innovations, including immersive modelling, design-time visualisation, and more.
- Meet with Bentley’s Rail team and discover why Bentley leads the world with integrated rail project solutions for track design, signalling, and overhead line design.
- Gain an understanding of why there are some places only Bentley can take you when it comes to BIM project delivery for road, rail, and bridge.
Innovations in Electrical Technologies:
- Hear about the latest industry trends and technologies for Distribution Network Design and Substation modelling.
- Hear our latest product updates on intelligent electric design, raceway, conduit, and cable tray design and routing, and efficient engineering content management.
- Learn about Bentley’s NEW Asset Performance Management technologies for the power industry.
Innovations in GIS Technologies:
- Understand how Bentley’s geospatial technologies such as Bentley Map are improving 3D modelling workflows and analytics.
- Learn how Bentley addresses information mobility through its comprehensive point-cloud solution, using federated searches and data streaming.
- Learn why Bentley Pointools is the industry choice for point-cloud processing, animation, and clash detection.
Achieving Building Success with AECOsim Building Designer
Stuart Milne, Senior Building Consultant, Bentley Systems
Bentley’s multidisciplinary information modelling for building teams provides the power to model anything, to seamlessly integrate disciplines, and to accelerate teaming on projects, all of which translates into building success