Brookfield Multiplex demonstrates the construction sequence of 100 Bishopsgate and was produced by Oakwood Engineering.
The completed project will provide approximately 950,000 ft2 of best in class office and retail accommodation across two buildings, as well as a newly created half-acre public square.
Building One is a 40 storey tower, uniquely offering five contiguous podium floors of 44,000 ft2 each and a further 32 office floors of highly efficient column-free accommodation, each measuring approximately 20,000 ft2.
Building Two is a seven storey building, to be developed behind a retained facade on St. Helen’s Place. When complete it will feature a high-quality restaurant opening onto the public plaza and five office floors of 8,000 ft2 each.
- Name: 100 Bishopsgate
- Region: Europe
- Sub-Region: UK – England
- Division: Construction + Development
- Sector: Commercial
- Status: Under Construction
- Architect: AMWB (Allies + Morrison / Woods Bagot JV)
- Structural Engineer: Robert Bird
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer: Hilson Moran
- Planners: GVA Grimley
- Construction value: AUD $685 million
- Client: The 100 Bishopsgate Partnership
- Contract Type: Design and Build