Hot on the heals of their December update, Autodesk’s IFC Guardian Angel has released v2.7.0 of the Revit IFC exporter. Improvements include localisation options (language) and a “FM Handover” option in the enhanced UI version.
Thanks again to Angel Velez Senior Principal Engineer Autodesk, Inc.
(2.7.0) IFC Exporter for Revit 2013 v2.7.0.msi, IFC Exporter for Revit 2013 Source v2.7.0.zip
- Consistent support across elements of Name, Description, and ObjectType overrides. Added a Tag override and some entity specific parameter support (e.g. CapacityByWeight, CapacityByNumber, LandTitleNumber, SpaceElevationWithFlooring).
- Consistent usage across element types of ApplicableOccurence and ElementType overrides.
- IFC property names can now be localized, based on the language of the Revit project file. See PSet_WallCommon as an example.
- Support better interface for inputing IFC File Header and Postal Address data. This is in conjunction with v1.7.0 of the UI.
- Added new “FMHandOver” view configuration. (UI Exporter)
- Added UI for specifying FILE_HEADER and IfcPostalAddress information. (UI Exporter)
- Fix issue for some slabs that had their inner and outer boundaries reversed.
- Include IfcSite boundary information when there is only one Revit Site element.